In on Carlos Beltran?

Babypowder

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, cool. I'm going to the Ravens game on Sunday, and I'll let you know if.... dag, I couldn't even finish it. Sorry.

Heck, I'd like to see him in an Os uniform, but....

Even if we really are interested, with both New York and Boston in the mix there is zippy chance of it happening.

I expect us to kick the tires on Beltran (and many others), but I don't expect anything after that. If that means we are 'in' on him, then sure. I wouldn't mind seeing him in an Orioles uniform, but don't believe it will happen.

I think this accurately describes most of us.

I expect us to kick the tires on Beltran (and many others), but I don't expect anything after that. If that means we are 'in' on him, then sure. I wouldn't mind seeing him in an Orioles uniform, but don't believe it will happen.

We are more like a chasing the car, Yappy Dog than kicking the tires. If the car were to actually stop, Yappy Dog would be stunned and not sure what to do.

I'm not sure they'll even go that far. The Cardinals made him a qualifying offer of $14.1M. Peter Angelos says, "too rich for my blood," and folds his cards.

Archived